Crafted with love and simplicity, this vibrant medley features thinly sliced mango, peach, and nectarines, along with halved strawberries, pitted cherries, and a burst of berries, all elegantly arranged in the shape of a wreath. The addition of passionfruit pulp infuses a tropical twist, creating a palate-pleasing sensation.
Christmas Wreath Fruit Salad
- 2 large mangos cheeks peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow peach thinly sliced
- 2 white nectarines thinly sliced
- 250 g strawberries halved
- 2 cups cherries pitted
- 125 g blackberries
- 125 g blueberries
- Pulp of 2 passionfruit
- Fresh mint and lemon balm to garnish
- Prepare all the fruits as indicated in the ingredients list. Peel and thinly slice the mango cheeks, peach, and white nectarines. Halve the strawberries, and ensure the cherries and all berries are washed and ready.
- On a large round platter, arrange your Christmas Wreath Fruit Salad by first placing down the mango slices in the shape of a wreath (see photo), followed by the peach and nectarine slices, halved strawberries, cherries, blackberries, and blueberries.
- Drizzle over the pulp of 2 passionfruit. This adds a burst of tropical flavour to the salad.
- Carefully toss the fruits together, ensuring they are well mixed.
- Arrange the fruit salad on a serving platter or a large round plate in the shape of a wreath, leaving a space in the center.
- Garnish the wreath with fresh mint leaves and lemon balm for a festive touch and added flavour.